Compressed Natural Gas, or CNG
…is quickly becoming a commonly preferred choice for fuel in the transportation industry. It is a clear, odorless and non-corrosive gas composed of mainly methane and is abundant in the United States. The number and variety of factory-ready CNG vehicles and conversion eligible CNG vehicles is rapidly growing. As the number of CNG vehicles on the road increases, more and more motorist are enjoying the benefits of conversion.
Why Convert to CNG?
- Compressed Natural Gas is the cleanest burning fuel operating today
- CNG vehicles produce the fewest emissions of any motor fuel
- CNG’s octane rating is significantly higher than gasoline’s, making it much more efficient
- CNG is safer
- Natural gas is significantly less expensive than gasoline
- CNG is abundant in the United States