Tuesday, July 21st @ 10:00am
Basics of Hydraulic Filtration
Fluids should always be filtered before being put to use. Proper filtration during use is critical to avoid costly contamination problems and will maximize your machine’s up-time. This informative class will filter out any confusion about how to keep your hydraulic systems clean and functioning properly.
- Contamination basics (types, sources, etc.)
- Fluid cleanliness standards / Filter media ratings
- Filter types & their applications
- Fluid Analysis – a critical tool for any preventive maintenance program
Tuesday, July 28th @ 10:00am
Industrial Lubrication Practices
Moving parts on your machinery & equipment require proper lubrication to maximize uptime and ensure long life. We’ll discuss several lubrication concepts and the available equipment needed to provide just the right amount of lubrication.
• How much lubrication is the right amount?
• Series progressive divider valve concepts
• Injector-based metering
• Pump systems for injector-based & series progressive applications